- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
AAFP updates guidelines on feline zoonoses
Many benefits come with having pet cats, according to the American Association of Feline Practitioners, but education is key to prevent transmission…
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
Obesity: A toolkit for veterinarians
Get practical tools to teach companion-animal and equine clients about obesity, and enlist them as partners in reducing their animals' weight.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.