- Clear All
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove theParasitologyfilter Parasitology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Your search for 'Feline' has returned 2 results
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
Invasive tick spreads in U.S., likely to stay
The ticks have been found in Arkansas, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.