- Clear All
- Remove theEmergency & critical carefilter Emergency & critical care
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
New listings in AVMA Animal Health Studies Database
Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database.
Relief practice not just a temporary gig
Relief practice predates the gig economy and is a mainstay in veterinary medicine. According to AVMA data, relief veterinarians make up the largest…
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
ER docs shortage turns critical
Two organizations that serve emergency and critical care veterinarians are trying to quantify the problem