- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Winn calls for research proposals in feline shelter medicine
Winn Feline Foundation, in collaboration with PetSmart Charities, has announced a special request for research proposals in feline shelter medicine.
AAFP president wants culture change towards cats
The American Association of Feline Practitioners is one of the organizations leading a culture change toward cats,
During the AVMA Annual Convention this July in Denver, the AVMA conferred awards on a number of individuals
AVMA recognizes excellence in veterinary medicine
During AVMA Convention 2017 this July in Indianapolis, the AVMA bestowed awards to recognize excellence in veterinary medicine.
Finding a way forward with nonprofit service providers
Representatives of the groups spoke about these efforts during the 2014 AVMA Public Policy Symposium, Sept. 5-6 in Rosemont, Illinois.
Pregnant sow housing, cat declawing on HOD agenda
The AVMA Executive Board voted to send four policies to the AVMA House of Delegates for it to consider at its upcoming annual session