- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theInternal medicinefilter Internal medicine
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
Winn awards grants for nine new feline health studies
Winn Feline Foundation announced in late November 2017 that it had awarded grants for nine new studies in feline health.
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
Inside the headquarters for military dogs
Lackland Air Force Base breeds and trains dogs for the U.S. Department of Defense, and serves as hub for veterinary care
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.