- Clear All
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Obesity: A toolkit for veterinarians
Get practical tools to teach companion-animal and equine clients about obesity, and enlist them as partners in reducing their animals' weight.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
2019 AAHA Dental Care Guidelines for Dogs and Cats released
To help veterinary practitioners navigate the complex and changing world of veterinary dentistry, the American Animal Hospital Association has…