- Clear All
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove theEuthanasiafilter Euthanasia
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.
Cat practice a passion for AAFP president
The way Dr. Marcus G. Brown sees it, practitioners need to raise the level of feline veterinary care to that for dogs.
Cat-friendly message targets public
The AAFP rolled out the public outreach phase of the Cat Friendly Practice Program earlier this year. The cat owner campaign includes two key concepts