- Clear All
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.
Viral mutation related to deadly cat disease
Recent research findings suggest that a viral mutation is connected with the development of a benign intestinal coronavirus into a
Cat practice a passion for AAFP president
The way Dr. Marcus G. Brown sees it, practitioners need to raise the level of feline veterinary care to that for dogs.
Cat-friendly message targets public
The AAFP rolled out the public outreach phase of the Cat Friendly Practice Program earlier this year. The cat owner campaign includes two key concepts
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.