- Clear All
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.
Viral mutation related to deadly cat disease
Recent research findings suggest that a viral mutation is connected with the development of a benign intestinal coronavirus into a
AAFP releases vaccination advisory panel report
In August, the American Association of Feline Practitioners made public the 2013 AAFP Feline Vaccination Advisory Panel Report
Tail vaccination in cats effective, eases tumor removal
An alternative to a widely accepted vaccination protocol in cats could literally move the needle for treatment of cancer in cats,
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.