- Clear All
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.
AAFP releases vaccination advisory panel report
In August, the American Association of Feline Practitioners made public the 2013 AAFP Feline Vaccination Advisory Panel Report
Cat practice a passion for AAFP president
The way Dr. Marcus G. Brown sees it, practitioners need to raise the level of feline veterinary care to that for dogs.
Cat-friendly message targets public
The AAFP rolled out the public outreach phase of the Cat Friendly Practice Program earlier this year. The cat owner campaign includes two key concepts
Tail vaccination in cats effective, eases tumor removal
An alternative to a widely accepted vaccination protocol in cats could literally move the needle for treatment of cancer in cats,