- Clear All
- Remove theDentistryfilter Dentistry
- Remove theInternal medicinefilter Internal medicine
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Study identifies bacteria in feline plaque
A study has identified 267 bacterial species associated with health, gingivitis, or mild periodontitis in feline plaque.
Creating cat-friendly practices, homes, and shelters
The American Association of Feline Practitioners is trying to make the world a friendlier and healthier place for cats.
Unlocking the genetic secrets of your dog
Want to know what mix of breeds your dog is? Want to know which hereditary disorders your mixed-breed or purebred dog is at risk for or
Many cat and dog owners have been embracing preventive dental care for their pets in recent years, including home care