- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Winn calls for research proposals in feline shelter medicine
Winn Feline Foundation, in collaboration with PetSmart Charities, has announced a special request for research proposals in feline shelter medicine.
AAFP president wants culture change towards cats
The American Association of Feline Practitioners is one of the organizations leading a culture change toward cats,
It doesn’t have to hurt
The ethics of animal treatment and veterinary care have changed dramatically over the past several decades.
Unlocking the genetic secrets of your dog
Want to know what mix of breeds your dog is? Want to know which hereditary disorders your mixed-breed or purebred dog is at risk for or