- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theParasitologyfilter Parasitology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theStudent debt & financial assistancefilter Student debt & financial assistance
International joint statements address horse slaughter, rabies in dogs
The AVMA has adopted a joint statement on horse slaughter with the Canadian and Mexican veterinary associations and a joint statement
A vaccine used to prevent dogs from contracting leishmaniasis, a deadly parasitic disease, also can be used to treat infected dogs.
1975 - 1985
In the decade that saw the glitter fade from disco, JAVMA carried articles that were of practical value
Joint AVMA-FVE-CVMA statement on the benefits of animal vaccination programs in advancing animal and human health
Historically, immunization practices and vaccination protocols have contributed to significantly reduce the incidence of many life-threatening…
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.