- Clear All
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theEndocrinologyfilter Endocrinology
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove theDog bite preventionfilter Dog bite prevention
A recent study looked at the reliability and validity of behavior evaluations for dogs in animal shelters.
Zoo veterinarians, behind the scenes and in the field
For zoo veterinarians, their day-to-day work can encompass thousands of individual animals and a multitude of species
1965 - 1975
The period of 1965-1975 could be characterized as a time when part of the foundation for the present-day one-health initiative was laid,
A one-health solution to the toxic algae problem
Cyanobacteria were ancient when our ancestors were taking their first tentative steps
The Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine runs the Veterinary Specialty Center in Starkville, Mississippi.