- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
In Puerto Rico, time measured before and after Maria
The wrath of Maria, one of the worst natural disasters to strike Puerto Rico, disrupted life on the island for months afterward.