- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Dog aging goes under the microscope
This November, the nation's dog owners can nominate their canine companions to participate in an ambitious, long-term study investigating healthy…
Study links skin allergies in dogs to problem behaviors
Research supports calls for treatment of dermatoses in dogs and other animals, including management of environmental stressors
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
In Puerto Rico, time measured before and after Maria
The wrath of Maria, one of the worst natural disasters to strike Puerto Rico, disrupted life on the island for months afterward.