- Clear All
- Remove theVirologyfilter Virology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Circovirus in Dogs FAQ
This page answers pet owners' common questions about the recently discovered canine circovirus and its possible role in disease in dogs.
Circovirus Infections in Dogs: Guidance for Veterinarians
This page provides veterinarians with updates on the status of the newly discovered circovirus in dogs.
1975 - 1985
In the decade that saw the glitter fade from disco, JAVMA carried articles that were of practical value
To titer or to revaccinate
It remains confusing and even controversial whether antibody titers are a good measure of immunity when making decisions about
Exploring a role for titers in rabies vaccination
Most states and many municipalities have laws requiring rabies vaccination for dogs and often cats, and these laws do not allow titer testing
AAHA releases new guidelines on canine vaccination
The American Animal Hospital Association announced Sept. 5 that it has released new guidelines on canine vaccination.
Parvovirus history, Boehringer Ingelheim expansion, dog flu sources