- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
AAHA updates Canine Life Stage Guidelines
Veterinary teams should consider each dog’s age and lifestyle factors when making recommendations on care, according to the document.
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
In Puerto Rico, time measured before and after Maria
The wrath of Maria, one of the worst natural disasters to strike Puerto Rico, disrupted life on the island for months afterward.