- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Your search for 'Canine' has returned 2 results
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced a temporary ban on dogs imported to the U.S. from Egypt on May 10, effective immediately.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.