- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Dog aging goes under the microscope
This November, the nation's dog owners can nominate their canine companions to participate in an ambitious, long-term study investigating healthy…
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
In Puerto Rico, time measured before and after Maria
The wrath of Maria, one of the worst natural disasters to strike Puerto Rico, disrupted life on the island for months afterward.