- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theVaccinationfilter Vaccination
International joint statements address horse slaughter, rabies in dogs
The AVMA has adopted a joint statement on horse slaughter with the Canadian and Mexican veterinary associations and a joint statement
Nominations open for Excellence in Veterinary Medicine Awards
The AVMA and American Veterinary Medical Foundation are accepting nominations for the following Excellence in Veterinary Medicine Awards
1975 - 1985
In the decade that saw the glitter fade from disco, JAVMA carried articles that were of practical value—reports of new techniques and procedures, drug…
1995 - 2005
Zoonotic disease and terrorism figure prominently in the pages of JAVMA News from 1995-2005.
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.
It doesn’t have to hurt
The ethics of animal treatment and veterinary care have changed dramatically over the past several decades.