- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove thePractice managementfilter Practice management
AVMA honors 3 with awards during National Pet Week
The AVMA has announced the 2020 recipients of the Bustad Companion Animal Veterinarian of the Year Award, AVMA Animal Welfare Award, and AVMA Humane…
The Equine Welfare Data Collective has released its first report after gathering data nationally on at-risk and transitioning equines.
Use of horses in urban environments
The AVMA endorses the American Association of Equine Practitioners' policy on the use of horses in urban environments.
AAEP looking for evidence-based solutions
The American Association of Equine Practitioners may not have all the answers, but its members have been attempting to learn more
AAEP prudent drug usage guidelines
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Equine Practitioners.
Passion for people, horses drives AAEP president
Dr. R. Reynolds Cowles Jr. is passionate about a lot of things. When he’s not treating horses or giving talks on practice management, he can be found…