Streamline client communication and marketing for your veterinary practice with AVMA tools that save time, money, and effort. These resources are an easy and convenient way to share information with clients and extend client relationships both inside and outside the clinic.
Whether you need a handout on parvovirus to use in the clinic or cancer information to link to from your website, AVMA has you covered. Browse a large selection of client education materials, including many in Spanish.
Protect and monitor your reputation online, and know how to respond if you come under attack in cyberspace. AVMA members even have access to free help from crisis management experts if you're facing an immediate cyberbullying threat.
- Cyberbullying resources
- Reputation management video series
- Social media response flowchart
The language we use when talking with clients can influence their perception of veterinary expertise and decisions about their pets’ care. Discover words and phrases that work best to build client trust, increase compliance, and enhance patient care.
- Language that works ebook
- Training webinar: Talking with clients
Pet health insurance can help pets get the health care they need. That means talking with clients about insuring their pets is a way for each of us to help improve patient outcomes. AVMA's suite of communication tools makes these conversations easy.
- Conversation guide: Talking about pet health insurance
- Pet health insurance: Know the facts
- Information for clients: Do you need pet health insurance?
Whether your practice is new to social media or a long-time user, these tools will help you make the most of social marketing. Find templates, best practices, and more.
- Defining your social media strategy
- Creating and curating content
- Measuring your performance