- Clear all
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theBehaviorfilter Behavior
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theClient materialsfilter Client materials
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
National Dog Bite Prevention Coalition offers tips for safely sheltering at home with pets during the COVID-19 crisis
The coronavirus pandemic has introduced a good deal of uncertainty into our lives, as well as the lives of our pets. As people shelter at home, adopt…
VPRF/AVMF Pharmacology Research Grant Recipients Announced
The American Veterinary Medical Foundation and the Veterinary Pharmacology Research Foundation selected two veterinary researchers as recipients of…