- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theMarketingfilter Marketing
- Remove theTelehealth/virtual carefilter Telehealth/virtual care
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.