- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
Dr. Patricia Turner named recipient of 2022 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
To honor her decades dedicated to improving farm and laboratory animal welfare through teaching, training, service, research, advocacy and policy…
During National Pet Week, AVMA shares tips to provide “lifetime of love”
During National Pet Week and beyond, these tips and resources will help equip pet owners to ensure their pets are living happy, healthy lives.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.