- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
During National Pet Week, AVMA shares tips to provide “lifetime of love”
During National Pet Week and beyond, these tips and resources will help equip pet owners to ensure their pets are living happy, healthy lives.
AVMA: “Doggie breath” could be a sign of serious disease
Does your sweet pet have sour breath? That odor coming from your pet’s mouth could be more than a nuisance: it could signify a serious health risk…
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.