- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Hurricane Ian: Preparing for evacuation and keeping pets safe and healthy when returning home
Millions of people in Florida are under evacuation orders today as Hurricane Ian bears down on the U.S. mainland, and many of them will be evacuating…
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.