- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
AVMA and AVMF initiate new fundraising effort in partnership with VCA Charities to support Australian veterinarians
With more than 75 fires still burning, the AVMA, AVMF and VCA Charities join forces on a second phase of fundraising to support Australian…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.