- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
Dr. Brian Murphy named recipient of 2021 AVMF/EveryCat Health Foundation Research Award
Dr. Brian Murphy, professor at the University of California-Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, is the winner of the 2021 American Veterinary Medical…