- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
Dr. Patricia Turner named recipient of 2022 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
To honor her decades dedicated to improving farm and laboratory animal welfare through teaching, training, service, research, advocacy and policy…