- Clear all
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theMarketingfilter Marketing
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theTelehealth/virtual carefilter Telehealth/virtual care
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.