- Clear all
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theMarketingfilter Marketing
- Remove theTelehealth/virtual carefilter Telehealth/virtual care
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
AVMA and AVMF initiate new fundraising effort in partnership with VCA Charities to support Australian veterinarians
With more than 75 fires still burning, the AVMA, AVMF and VCA Charities join forces on a second phase of fundraising to support Australian…