- Clear all
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
Dr. Steven Budsberg named recipient of 2021 AVMA Career Achievement in Canine Research Award
Dr. Steven Budsberg, professor of orthopedic surgery at University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, is the winner of the 2021 AVMA Career…
National Dog Bite Prevention Coalition offers tips for safely sheltering at home with pets during the COVID-19 crisis
The coronavirus pandemic has introduced a good deal of uncertainty into our lives, as well as the lives of our pets. As people shelter at home, adopt…
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
AVMA and AVMF initiate new fundraising effort in partnership with VCA Charities to support Australian veterinarians
With more than 75 fires still burning, the AVMA, AVMF and VCA Charities join forces on a second phase of fundraising to support Australian…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.