- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
During National Pet Week, AVMA shares tips to provide “lifetime of love”
During National Pet Week and beyond, these tips and resources will help equip pet owners to ensure their pets are living happy, healthy lives.