- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.