- Clear all
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theClient materialsfilter Client materials
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
National Dog Bite Prevention Coalition offers tips for safely sheltering at home with pets during the COVID-19 crisis
The coronavirus pandemic has introduced a good deal of uncertainty into our lives, as well as the lives of our pets. As people shelter at home, adopt…
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.