- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.