- Clear all
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theMarketingfilter Marketing
- Remove theTelehealth/virtual carefilter Telehealth/virtual care
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.