- Clear all
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theMarketingfilter Marketing
- Remove theTelehealth/virtual carefilter Telehealth/virtual care
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
While many parts of the country may be scaling back or cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will still be plenty…
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.