- Clear all
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theMarketingfilter Marketing
- Remove theTelehealth/virtual carefilter Telehealth/virtual care
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.