- Clear all
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theClient materialsfilter Client materials
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
Dr. Steven Budsberg named recipient of 2021 AVMA Career Achievement in Canine Research Award
Dr. Steven Budsberg, professor of orthopedic surgery at University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, is the winner of the 2021 AVMA Career…
National Dog Bite Prevention Coalition offers tips for safely sheltering at home with pets during the COVID-19 crisis
The coronavirus pandemic has introduced a good deal of uncertainty into our lives, as well as the lives of our pets. As people shelter at home, adopt…
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.