- Clear all
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMA and AVMF initiate new fundraising effort in partnership with VCA Charities to support Australian veterinarians
With more than 75 fires still burning, the AVMA, AVMF and VCA Charities join forces on a second phase of fundraising to support Australian…