- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMF receives more than $50,000 in donations to support wildfire and animal relief efforts in Australia
The gifts bring the total donation to date to more than $125,000, including AVMA’s $25,000 contribution and AVMF's match of $50,000.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.