- Clear all
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
COVID can't cancel Christmas; reindeer ready to fly after veterinary exam
A difficult year looks to have a happy ending for children around the world, as a health exam of Santa's reindeer has confirmed that his team is…
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.