- Clear all
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.