- Clear all
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theDog bite preventionfilter Dog bite prevention
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
New research shows dog bites down in 2018, but risk increases among children under 1 year
National Dog Bite Prevention Week 2019
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.