- Clear all
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theDentistryfilter Dentistry
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
AVMA: “Doggie breath” could be a sign of serious disease
Does your sweet pet have sour breath? That odor coming from your pet’s mouth could be more than a nuisance: it could signify a serious health risk…
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.