For your convenience, we offer multiple ways to pay your AVMA dues.
- Renew online
- This is the quickest way to renew your membership.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are accepted
- A receipt will be emailed to you immediately after payment.
- Through your online banking bill pay service
- Include your AVMA Member ID/Account #.
- Mail your check payment, along with your renewal invoice to:
American Veterinary Medical Association
c/o Membership Dues Lockbox
PO BOX 4756
Carol Stream, IL 60122-4756
- Checks should be made payable to American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Please remit payment in U.S. funds drawn from a U.S. bank only.
- Read payment disclosure
- Monthly payment plan
- Renew your AVMA membership with this free and convenient option.
- Pay your dues over a 12-month period. Recurring withdrawals will be taken directly from your checking or savings account - from a U.S. bank only - via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) each month.
- Monthly withdrawals will equal 1/12 of your annual membership dues and will begin the first week in January.
- If you sign up for monthly payments after January 1, your first payment will include any amount due from past months to bring your account up to date. Your remaining monthly payments will equal 1/12 of your annual dues.
- With the monthly payment plan, your AVMA membership will automatically renew January 1 of each year.
- Full terms and conditions will be presented at the time of enrollment. You will be asked to agree to them before we are able to process your payment.
- By Phone
- Call AVMA Membership Services at 800-248-2862, ext. 6631.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.