Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database. Information about participating in the studies is available in the database.
- AAHSD005132: “IntestoGuard: New drug tested for dogs with chronic diarrhea,” Iowa State University and The Ohio State University.
- AAHSD005130: “Diagnostic utility of thoracoscopy for localization of pulmonary bullae in dogs with spontaneous pneumothorax,” North Carolina State University.
- AAHSD005128: “Field evaluation of a rapid, mobile, novel sequencing technology for the detection of equine herpesvirus–1 in equine nasal secretions,” Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine; samples may be submitted from any veterinary practice in the U.S.
- AAHSD005123: “Cryoablation with immunotherapy to treat canine osteosarcoma,” Center for Image-Guided Animal Therapy at Johns Hopkins University.
- AAHSD005122: “Y90 endovascular radiosurgery in dogs with hypervascular brain tumors,” Center for Image-Guided Animal Therapy at Johns Hopkins University.
- AAHSD005121: “Biologic activity and safety of temozolomide in dogs with naturally-occurring apocrine gland anal sac adenocarcinoma: A pilot study,” Kansas State University.
- AAHSD005098 “Pilot study comparison of fecal microbiota transplant versus probiotics as treatment for acute hemorrhagic diarrhea syndrome in dogs,” Kansas State University.